There's beauty in everything but not everyone sees it. Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in getting up every time we do. Ignorance is the night of the mind, but a night without moon and star. Silence is a true friend who never betrays. If you look into your own heart, and you find nothing wrong there, what is there to worry about? What is there to fear? A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without. Life is really simple but we insist on making it complicated.
I hear, I know, I see, I remember, I do, I understand.
Fact File:
Time: 15 minutes
Program: Photoshop CS5 Extended
Layers: 8
Notes: Kind of spur of the moment piece, done on impulse. Just a quick one to refresh my skills. Pretty happy with this one.

No comments:
Post a Comment